Master stress so you can take on the demands of everyday life. Medium roasted Fair-Trade Colombian coffee pairs with organic ashwagandha and tulsi extract so you can find balance. Whether you French Press, pour-over, or use a drip coffee maker, every caramel-y sip will help you keep calm and carry on.
BALANCE WITH TULSI & ASHWAGANDHA
Master stress and cut out the caffeinated jitters, so you can take on the demands of everyday life. Slaying that big work project? Gotta get the kids to school? Taking on a new side hustle? However you spend your days, power up while keeping calm, cool, and awake with shade-grown organic coffee blended with tulsi and ashwagandha.
- Balance with adaptogen coffee
- Tastes like coffee not like herbs
- Replace your regular old cup of coffee
- Made with 100% organic single-origin Arabica coffee beans
- Features organic adaptogens Ashwagandha, Tulsi, Eleuthero, Chaga
- Enhance with your choice of nut milk or natural sweetener
- Blend in coconut oil or ghee for a creamier texture
Organic and Fair Trade Coffee
Before you picked up this coffee, it was organically grown in the world’s highest coastal mountain range: Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta in Colombia. With elevations up to 18,700 feet above sea level and very heavy rainfall, this custom blend of medium roasted Arabica beans has a smooth caramelly, buttery flavor. We come from Finland and Finnnish people drink more coffee than anyone else in the world. So we take this stuff seriously. We even have a 3rd party lab test each batch for purity.