- 16 Strains—20 Billion CFU—Prenatal Probiotics.
- Clinically Studied Probiotic L. rhamnosus HN001.
- 115mg Organic Prebiotic Fiber Blend.
- Use During Pregnancy & Lactation.
- Once-Daily Capsule.
Optimum prenatal care consists of three steps:
- Take a premium organic prenatal multivitamin containing folate.
- Supplement with DHA omega-3 fish oil.
- Take prenatal probiotics.
Probiotics given prenatally are an important way for mothers to safeguard their health during their pregnancy as well as the health of their babies—and it’s recommended they be continued through lactation as well. Healthier moms make healthier breast milk, and probiotics are certainly one important way for lactating women to remain healthy. It’s always important to recognize that, while probiotics are an effective way to enhance the health of the gut bacteria, prebiotic fiber also nurtures the good probiotic organisms that are already present.