- Helps to reduce incidence of upper respiratory tract infection (URTI) symptoms
- Provides 12.5 billion CFU of live microorganisms that temporarily modify gut flora
- Includes 50 mg of vitamin C and 1000 IU of vitamin D per serving
- Chewable tablets with a delicious natural blackcurrant flavour
- Genestra HMF probiotics (despite having keep refrigerated on box) maintain a high degree of stability at 25C for up to 20 days.
GENESTRA BRANDS HMF Fit for School includes a combination of research-driven probiotic strains and vitamin C that helps to reduce incidence of URTI symptoms in children. In a recent clinical trial, 57 schoolchildren were randomized to receive either a placebo tablet or HMF Fit for School’s probiotic formula plus 50 mg of vitamin C daily for 6 months. Children in the probiotic plus vitamin C group had 33% less incidence of URTI, a significant decrease in the number of days with URTI symptoms, and a 30% decrease in school absenteeism. HMF Fit for School also includes 25 mcg (1000 IU) of vitamin D per tablet to provide complementary immune support.