- Helps to reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy
- Helps to prevent iron deficiency anaemia
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis
- Provides 999 mg of vitamin D and 999 mcg of folic acid per daily dose
- Helps to prevent calcium, chromium, copper, iodine, magnesium, selenium, zinc, biotin, folate, vitamin A, vitamin B12, vitamin C, vitamin D, and vitamin E and K deficiency
As nutrient and energy requirements differ during pregnancy, Pregna Vite provides vitamins and minerals that are suited for proper maternal and fetal health.