Heal + CO Immunity Blend (120 VegCaps)
HEAL + CO.’s mission is to help people benefit from the healing powers of nature’s most potent plants. All of our products are carefully chosen to meet our values of efficacy, purity and potency. Our Immunity Complex is formulated 6 powerful supplements that are renowned for their immune health support.
- UNIQUE, EFFECTIVE FORMULATION: A unique formulation with Vitamin C and Zinc PLUS Echinacea, American Ginseng, Reishi and Astagalus extracts.
- ULTRA-PURE EXTRACTS: A combination of four high-potency (three 10:1 and one 4:1) extracts ensuring maximum absorption and bioavailability.
- IMMUNE HEALTH SUPPORT: Get the benefits of six purposefully chosen and science-backed immune health supplements all in one capsule.
- PURITY: Vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free and free from all major allergens.
- TRUSTED: All HEAL + CO. products are manufactured in state-of-the-art, Health Canada compliant, GMP certified facilities in Canada. All products are rigorously tested for heavy metals and contaminants.
Medicinal ingredients (per 1 capsule):
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) – 100 mg
Zinc (Zinc citrate) – 7.5 mg
Echinacea Extract (Echinacea purpurea, root) – 100 mg (10:1, QCE* 1,000 mg)
American Ginseng Extract (Panax quinquefolius, root) – 100 mg (10:1, QCE* 1,000 mg)
Reishi Extract (Ganoderma lucidum, fruiting body) – 100 mg (10:1, QCE* 1,000 mg)
Astragalus Extract (Echinacea purpurea, root) – 100 mg (4:1, QCE* 400 mg)
Non-medicinal ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, L-Leucine, Hypromellose (vegetarian capsule).
*Quantity Crude Equivalent
Adult dosage: Take 1-2 capsules daily at the first sign of infection. Take with food to avoid digestive upset, a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 8 weeks.
Recommended use: Helps to maintain and support immune function. Echinacea is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve symptoms of colds and upper respiratory tract infections. Source of antioxidants that help protect against oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
Cautions and warnings: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen, if you are taking immunosuppressive medications, if you have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS and/or HIV infection or an autoimmune disorder, if you are taking blood thinners or digoxin, if you have diabetes or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Known adverse reactions: Stop use if hypersensitivity or allergy occurs.