COUFast-acting Herbion Cold & Flu Remedy is a great-tasting, all-natural herbal remedy for effectively relieving a stuffy, runny nose; body aches; headaches; low-grade temperature; sinus congestion; cough and sore throat. This high-quality product contains a balanced blend of carefully selected herbs in individual sachets. Just dissolve a sachet in warm water or tea and enjoy a comforting, healing beverage.
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS & THEIR USES
- White willow (Salix alba) has been used for centuries to ease aches and pains and to reduce fever. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Malabar nut (Adhatoda vasica) is an antitussive herb with a long history of use in treating cough.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is an expectorant and antitussive herb that has been used in traditional medicine to help relieve respiratory complaints such as congestion, cough and bronchitis.
- Tea (Thea sinensis), which originated in China, has strong antioxidant properties and it functions as a bronchodilator. In traditional herbal medicine, it is used to treat asthma.
- Wild violet (Viola odorata) is a herb with expectorant properties that has been used for centuries in traditional medicine to treat bronchitis and cough.
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) has antispasmodic properties that help to relieve cough.
- Sweet fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) is a carminative herb that can ease intestinal discomfort.
- Indian gooseberry (Phyllanthus emblica) is used in traditional herbal medicine as an astringent that helps relieve a runny nose and eyes. It also has antioxidant and antiviral properties that helps fight cold and flu.