Great-tasting, all-natural Herbion Cough Lozenges are highly effective for relieving cough, soothing sore throat and clearing nasal passages. Suitable for adults and children over 12 years of age, this high-quality product contains a balanced blend of carefully selected herbs.
Sold by the 3-pack (18 Lozenges per pack=54 Lozenges)! Herbion Cough Lozenges are available in delicious flavours and sugar free variants to suit your taste.
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS & THEIR USES
- Malabar nut (Adhatoda vasica) is an antitussive herb with a long history of use in treating cough.
- Long pepper (Piper longum) is an antiasthmatic herb that has been used for centuries especially in Ayurvedic medicine and other forms of traditional medicine to treat asthma and bronchitis.
- Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) has been used for cough and congestion. It acts as an expectorant by helping the body to get rid of mucous.
- Greater galangal (Alpinia galanga) is an herb belonging to the ginger family that acts as an expectorant and has a history of use for respiratory ailments.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is an expectorant and antitussive herb that has been used in traditional medicine to help relieve respiratory complaints such as congestion, cough and bronchitis.