Promotes a healthy upper and lower urinary tract in cats. May aid in the relief of stress-related urination, often indicated by frequent urination often with a strong smell.
- Strong urine odor
- Inappropriate urinating
- Darker/lighter than normal urine
- No harsh chemicals
- For upper/lower tract infections
- No known side effects
- Safe for kittens, pregnant and nursing cats
- Response seen in 24-72 hours
- Great value up to 90 doses per bottle (depending on weight)
- Easy liquid dosing medicine
|Weight (LB)||DROPS PER DOSE|
|kittens less than 1lb||2 in at least 8oz of water|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Dose medicine directly into mouth, in water or at meal/snack time
- Administer one dose 3 times per day, as needed
- In acute cases, one dose every 15 minutes up to 4 doses may be given
- When improvement is seen decrease frequency of dosing to twice daily then once daily. If symptoms reapear repeat original dose. Discontinue use when symptoms subside.
Contact your veterinarian if problems persist.