Land Art’s Aloe Vera Gel provides a superior supply of polysaccharides, offering powerful revitalizing and antioxidant effects. Each 30 ml portion contains 99.7% of pure Aloe Vera (providing 30 mg of polysaccharides). Prepared cold to preserve the natural enzymes, it is also used in Phytotherapy as an emollient to help soothe irritation and inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract.
Medicinal (per 15 ml)
- Aloe* (aloe vera gel from the leaf) 14,8 ml
* Organic certified by OTCO
- Water from reverse osmosis, xanthan gum, natural cranberry aroma, citric acid, ascorbic acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
* Does not contain dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.
- Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old): Consult a health care practitioner.
- Adults (18 years and older): 2 tablespoons (30 ml) per day.
* May be diluted in a glass of water or juice.
PRESERVATION: Refrigerate after opening.