Land Art Aloe Vera Juice - 1.5 L
Used internally, aloe vera is known to:
Soothe pain due to the irritation of mucous membranes;
Accelerate healing of tissues and internal wounds;
Stimulate and regulate digestive and intestinal functions;
Promote the elimination of toxins;
Alkalize the body: regulate gastric secretions and soothe inflammation (acid reflux and heartburn);
Provide efficient action in case of colitis or diverticulitis.
Used externally, aloe vera is known to:
Efficiently soothe sunburns, minor burns and insect bites, cuts and other minor skin irritations;
Accelerate the healing of tissues and wounds;
Provide antibacterial functions.
* A study has shown that taking Aloe Vera for 90 days significantly reduces the appearance of wrinkles and improves skin elasticity.
Medicinal (per 15 ml)
- Aloe* (aloe vera gel from the leaf) 14,9 ml
* Organic certified by OTCO
- Water from reverse osmosis, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
* Does not contain dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.
- Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old): Consult a health care practitioner.
- Adults (18 years and older): 4 tablespoons (60 ml) 1 to 2 times a day.
* May be diluted in a glass of water or juice.
PRESERVATION: Refrigerate after opening.