Land Art’s Iron supplements is an oral solution that helps to prevent iron deficiency anemia and promotes the formation and proper functions of red blood cells. Land Art’s Iron supplement contains a concentrated mix of 7 vegetables.
Iron deficiency is a common problem and provokes an overall weakness of the body. An aqueous formula of elemental iron (gluconate and fumarate) from vegetable sources like the one produced by Land Art can help to control these deficiencies.
Particularly recommended for women, this product contains a high level of iron and is combined with a concentrated blend of vegetables and vitamin C to improve assimilation.
Iron supplements are generally recognized for:
- Being a supplementary source of iron.
- Helping to prevent iron deficiency anemia.
- Promoting the formation and proper functions of red blood cells.
- Provides the daily recommended dose of iron for pregnant women, along with a healthy diet.
Medicinal (per 5 ml)
- Iron (iron gluconate), 27,6 mg
- Iron (iron fumarate), 2,4 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), 15 mg
- Beta-carotene, 300 mcg
- Water from reverse osmosis, concentrated apple juice, honey, concentrated vegetable juice (carrot, celery, lettuce, parsley, watercress, beets, spinach), xanthan gum , natural peach aroma, citric acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
* Does not contain dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.
Dosage and Suggested Use
- Children (1 to 13 years old): 1 teaspoon (5 ml) per day.
- Adolescents and adults (14 years and older): 1 tablespoon (15 ml) per day.
- Pregnant women: 2 teaspoons (10 ml) per day.
- Take with food.
- Take a few hours before or after taking medications.
Recommended dietary allowance and adequate intake
|Life stage group||Iron needs (mg/day)|
|Infants||0 to 6 months
7 to 12 months
|Children||1 to 3 years old
4 to 8 years old
|Adolescent males||9 to 13 years old
14 to 18 years old
|Adolescent females||9 to 13 years old
14 to 18 years old
|Adult males||19 years old +||8|
|Adult females||19 to 50 years old
51 years old +
|Pregnancy||14 to 50 years old||27|
|Breastfeeding||14 to 18 years old
19 to 50 years old
* Indicated quantities are for regular use. Specific health condition may need other dosage. *Source Santé Canada
Precautions and warnings
This bottle contains enough medication to seriously harm a child.
- Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.
Known side effects
May cause constipation, diarrhea or vomiting if taken daily with a prenatal supplement of multivitamins and minerals.