Oregano oil is known to support the immune system and to prevent cases of viral or bacterial infections. Land Art’s Oregano Oil is a remedy to help break a cold and soothe a sore throat, but also to help cure and relieve canker sores and skin infections.
The oil used by Land Art is a wild oregano oil that was hand-picked in the mountains of Turkey. It is then extracted onsite by distillation and mixed with 75 % cold-pressed extra-virgin olive oil. The oil has a natural 80 % minimum content of carvacrol.
Land Art’s Oregano Oil is a powerful antiseptic and supports the immune system thanks to the carvacrol and thymol.
Land Art’s Oregano Oil can be used orally or by applying it topically with a few drops directly on the affected area.
* Land Art’s organic product line is certified by Ecocert ICO.
- Stimulates the immune system by preventing or in case of viral and bacterial infections.
- Powerful antiseptic.
- Treats throat infections, canker sores, and skin infections.
Medicinal ingredients (per drop)
- Organic Oregano (Origanum vulgare), leaves, 6,2 mg
- Extravirgin olive oil (Oleaeuropaea) fruiting body, 18,6 mg
* Does not contain dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.