Land Art’s Iron supplements is an oral solution that helps to prevent iron deficiency and iron deficiency anemia. It helps in the formation of red blood cells and their functions. This concentrated liquid iron supplement is bio-available and does not cause constipation. 10 mg/5 ml, in a concentrated superfruit base.
Iron is particularly essential during periods of growth in children, adolescents and during pregnancy. Women that have heavy blood loss and adolescents are particularly at risk for iron deficiency.
Iron deficiencies happen often and provoke an overall weakness. A balanced aqueous solution of elementary iron (gluconate and fumarate), from fruit sources, such as the Land Art formula, can help to control these deficiencies. Particularly recommended for women, this product contains a high concentration of iron combined with a mix of concentrated fruit.
- Being a supplementary source of iron;
- Helping to prevent iron deficiency anemia;
- Promoting the formation and proper functions of red blood cells;
- Provides the daily recommended dose of iron for pregnant women, along with a healthy diet.
Medicinal (per 5 ml)
- Iron (ferrous gluconate), 10 mg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine), 1,5 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), 2,5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), 1,25 mg
- Vitamin B12, 5 mcg
- Water from reverse osmosis, fruit concentrates (apple, grape, blueberry, pomegranate, cranberry).
* Does not contain sugar, aroma, or added colors. Preservative-free. Allergen-free (gluten, wheat, dairy products, yeast, corn).