Glycine is the simplest nonessential amino acid. It is called glycine because it resembles the sweet taste of glucose (blood sugar) and glycogen (liver starch). Glycine is necessary for optimum growth and for creatine synthesis.
- Aids in the formation of glucose
- Serves as a source of nitrogen, which is essential in muscle development
- Utilized in the synthesis of hemoglobin
- Required by the body for maintaining the nervous system
- Wound healer
- 100% Pure Pharmaceutical Grade
- Free Form, Fermented Amino Acid