LivRelief Varicose is a new topical application to help treat varicose veins by acting as an astringent to help improve circulation and improve blood flow.
Apply LivRelief varicose cream and before you know it you will love your legs again.
It’s girls night out, and you’re about to make the choice - that cute little dress in the back of the closet or those pants? If you have varicose veins chances are it’s those pants…again. You’re not alone. A large percentage of women over the age of 35 have unsightly varicose or spider veins, but now thanks to a powerful natural ingredient and Dr. Gabriele’s ground-breaking technology, there is a new Options to help treat your varicose veins.
Varicose Vein Cream:
- Contains an active traditionally used as an astringent in herbal medicine to help treat varicose veins
- Absorbs quickly and effectively deep beneath the skin, direct to the varicose vein, using the ground breaking technology delivra™
- Non-greasy and odour free
- All-natural, plant-based ingredients – used in traditional herbal medicine
- Hypo-allergenic; non-irritating- and does not conflict with other medications
Medicinal Ingredient/Ingrédients Médicinal:
Hamamelis virginiana L. (Witch Hazel) bark 10%
10% d’écorce d’Hamamelis virginiana L. (Hamamélis de Virginie)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients/Ingrédients Non-Médicinaux: Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Aqua/Water/Eau, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol, Cera Cetearyl Olivate, Cetyl Palmitate, Chlorphenesin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Peucedanum Ostruthium Leaf Extract, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Rutin, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Sodium Phytate, Solidago Virgaurea (Goldenrod) Extract, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Xanthan Gum.