Lucky Iron Fish is a simple and effective cooking tool that can provide a portion of your daily required iron intake.
Simply add the Lucky Iron Fish and 2-3 drops of acidity* to 1L of boiling water or any liquid-based meal. 10 minutes later, you now have iron infused water or food!
*Acidity can be citrus juice (lemon, lime), vinegars or tamarind. Broth made with tomatoes or stock cubes does not need extra acidity added.
- NEW! Now made with electrolytic iron: a clinically proven high grade iron that is less prone to rusting.
- Releases 6-8mg of easily absorbable iron.
- Social impact - when you buy one, we use a portion of the proceeds to distribute Fish for free to communities in need.
- Clinically tested, safe, and easy to use
- Reusable for 5 years with daily use
5 HELPFUL HINTS TO GET THE MOST FROM YOUR LUCKY IRON FISH!
- Use daily or at least 3 times per week. The Lucky Iron Fish is tested for safety and quality and you won’t get too much iron from daily use.
- Wash your Lucky Iron Fish with soap and water before each use to keep the water clear and to prevent an “irony” taste.
- Use it to make drinking water. You can also boil your Lucky Iron Fish in soups, stews, sauces, rice or caffeine-free teas - anything where the liquid is fully consumed and absorbed.
- Boil the Lucky Iron Fish for just 10 minutes and use only 2-3 drops of acidity - more isn’t better and can impact taste.
- Rusting is harmless and can be cleaned. Prevent it by cleaning and drying your Lucky Iron Fish as soon as you remove it from the pot and remove any rust spots with soap or lemon juice before the next use. Also try using Lucky Iron Fish Protection Oil.