Experience the freedom of using tampons. Our tampon lubricant is for anyone who...
- Is on those first and last days of their period
- Has a light flow
- Is new to using tampons
- Finds tampons uncomfortable to insert
- Experiences vaginal dryness
- Experiences extra friction when inserting a tampon (such as due to vaginismus or endometriosis)
...and just wants a super smooth and easy tampon experience!
Water, aloe barbadensis leaf extract*, sorbitol, hydroxyethyl cellulose, allantoin, lactic acid, tocopherol, potassium sorbate, stevia rebaudiana extract, paeonia albiflora root extract*, passiflora incarnata flower extract*, hyaluronic acid.
* Certified Organic Ingredients
40mL water-based lubricant
- pH balanced
- No fragrance
- No parabens
- No petrochemicals
- No silicones
- No glycerin
- No alcohol
Note: this product is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical conditions. If you experience pain when inserting a tampon, speak to a medical professional first.
Good to Know
Is This Travel Friendly?
Yes, our lubricant bottle is 40mL - it's about the size of a small hand sanitizer bottle, or just slightly bigger than your favourite lip gloss! Toss it in your bag on the go and use it anywhere with just one quick, mess-free dip.
- This product is also compatible with natural rubber latex and polyisoprene condoms.
- This product is not compatible with polyurethane condoms. T
- his product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We recommend using Marlow tampons and lubricant together as they have been tested together for safety and biocompatibility. We recommend replacing the bottle of lubricant after each cycle in order to ensure safety and cleanliness of the product.