- Enhances vision, reduces eye strain, and helps protect against retinopathy and age-related macular degeneration
- Improves memory and cognitive function
- Fights the free radicals that contribute to premature aging
- Supports healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels
- Helps prevent urinary tract infections
|Each softgel contains:|
|BlueRich® blueberry 36:1 concentrate (Vaccinium corymbosum) (fruit) (2.5–5% anthocyanins)||500 mg|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsOrganic flaxseed oil, softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), yellow beeswax, non-GMO sunflower lecithin.
Each 2 softgels are equivalent to ¼ cup of fresh blueberries. ORAC value minimum: 100 units per gram.
The oxygen radical absorption capacity (ORAC) test has become one of the standard methods to measure antioxidant properties in foods. The higher the ORAC value, the higher the concentration of antioxidants. It is recommended to eat a variety of foods providing at least 3,000–5,000 ORAC units per day.
Suggested UseAntioxidant for the maintenance of good health.