NasaMist Saline Spray - Full Stream is a sterile natural soothing saline spray. Applying a gentle fine mist in the nose is an excellent way to keep the nasal passages moist. NasaMist Saline Spray comes in both an isotonic and hypertonic concentration. Nasal sprays should not be mistaken for large volume irrigation systems like Sinus Rinse Nasal Wash.
NasaMist Saline Spray - Full Stream:
- Use this tip for ages 5 and up
- Preservative Free
- Buffered Solution
- pH Balanced Drug Free
- Contents:1 Can 177 mL (6 fl oz)
- Educational Brochure and Instructions of Use
Please read Warning before using. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED, IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST SEE YOUR DOCTOR/HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.
For Adults and Children Directions For NasaMist Saline Spray :
This drug-free, non-burning saline spray helps alleviate nasal allergies, dryness, post-nasal drip and congestion from the common cold or flu. Hypertonic delivers over twice the concentration of saline as Isotonic. Pediatric provides a specially designed box for babies and children and the tip is same as our standard blue box tip. Consult physician before use on babies younger than one year.
- Step 1: Insert tip of actuator into nostril and press gently until adequate volume has been sprayed and the nasal passages are moist.
- Step 2: Repeat for the other nostril. For babies and children, do not insert nozzle beyond the flange. Use as often as needed to moisturize.
- System designed for single user to reduce the risk of contamination.
- Do not completely block or occlude nasal passage during use to avoid any pressure in the nose or ears.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Contents under pressure, please do not puncture or incinerate.
- Store between 41 °F (5 °C) & 131 °F (55 °C), out of sunlight & away from heat sources. Avoid freezing
- Consult physician before use on babies younger than one year
Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate
Nasal Allergies, Dryness & Hay Fever, Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness, Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold, Nasal Irritation from Occupational & House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, etc., Post Nasal Drip & Nasal Congestion
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED, IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST SEE YOUR DOCTOR/HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.