For centuries, apple cider vinegar has been used for its medicinal and therapeutic properties, notably to facilitate the digestion and favour weight-loss. Dandelion works as a diuretic, which helps to counteract excess water retention. Together, both dandelion and globe artichoke contain a variety of cell-protective antioxidants and help support the body’s detox process by stimulating liver function and gall production. They also aid with digestion and are traditionally known to reduce digestive problems.
- Helps relieve digestive disturbances
- Used as a diuretic
INNOVATION: Maintain a healthy digestion, a normal body fluid balance and facilitate weight loss with a formula of Apple cider, globe artichoke and dandelion.
DOSAGE: 2-3 tablets early in the day with a glass of water. Provides 600 mg of highly concentrated apple cider vinegar per tablet.
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS - PER TABLET
- Apple cider vinegar (Malus domestica, fruit): 600 mg
- Globe artichoke leaf extract (Cynara scolymus 5%) [13.5:1]: 70 mg
- Dandelion whole herb extract (Taraxacum officinalis) [5:1]: 120 mg
PROPERTIES OF THE INGREDIENTS
- Apple cider vinegar: has anti-glycemic properties that can help to balance blood sugar levels
- Globe artichoke: helps stimulate liver function, has antioxidant properties and is traditionally known to reduce digestive problems.
- Dandelion: Strong diuretic and antioxidant. Dandelion leaf extract helps digestion and positively affects liver function and stimulates gall production, which help support healthy liver function important for proper digestion and detoxification of the body.
PURITY: Free from lactose, sucrose, gluten, wheat and yeast. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Manufactured in the EU, under pharmaceutical control of purity and content. Not tested on animals.
CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have gallstones. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if blister package is broken. Keep out of reach of children. CONTRAINDICATIONS: Do not use if you have liver or gallbladder disorders, and/or bowel obstruction. Discontinue use if you develop symptoms of liver trouble. Do not use if you have a bile duct obstruction. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you are allergic to the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family. ADVERSE REACTIONS: Hypersensitivity has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.