Fighting an infection? Then Echinacea should be the number one herb that springs to mind. Echinacea has been used for hundreds of years to help fight off infections – especially those that settle in the nose and chest. Modern science has caught up with tradition and recognizes Echinacea’s power to relieve the miserable symptoms of a cold and shorten the length of time that you are out of commission. Few other plants are as beneficial in their immune-boosting power. This one is a must for every medicine cabinet.
- Relieve symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections
- Helps fight infections
- Helps relieve cold symptoms
- Shortens the duration of cold and flu
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Our body can absorb and metabolize tinctures rapidly – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Each ml contains
- organically grown echinacea root (Echinacea purpurea)250mg
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% grain alcohol and purified water.
Helps to relieve the symptoms and shorten the duration of colds
Ages 5-14: 2 ml, 1 time per day; ages 15 and over: 2 ml, 3 times per day. Take directly under the tongue or in a little water, on an empty stomach (either 15 minutes before meals or 1 hour after). Take at the first sign of infection. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 2 months. Shake well before use. Store in a cool, dry place, away from light.
Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen; and prior to use if you are taking immunosuppressants or if you have an autoimmune disorder or a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS and/or HIV infection. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.