Heart Health tincture combines hearty herbs like hawthorn, garlic, linden, and motherwort. Hawthorn contains special compounds that help protect not only your heart but your entire circulatory system. For centuries, it has been reputed as a heart tonic and has recently been shown in studies to improve circulation to the heart and support its pumping rhythm. The small but mighty garlic bulb contains a constituent known as allicin which plays a big role in relaxing blood vessels and keeps blood flowing easily. Motherwort is commonly combined with hawthorn to calm a racing heart (tachycardia) caused by nervous tension.
- Maintains and support cardiovascular health
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Each ml contains
- Hawthorn Crataegus laevigata 1:4 fruit exrtract156.25mg
- Garlic Allium sativum 1:4 bulb extract31.25mg
- Linden Tilia cordata 1:5 flower extract25mg
- Motherwort Leonurus cardiaca 1:5 herb extract25mg
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% grain alcohol, purified water.
Used traditionally in Herbal Medicine to help support cardiovascular health in adults
Adults: take 2ml, 3 times per day under the tongue or in a little water, on an empty stomach (either 15 minutes before meals or 1 hour after). Use for a minimum of 2 months to see beneficial effects. Shake well before use. Store in a cool, dry place, away from light.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes or if you are taking blood thinners, protease inhibitors, blood pressure medication, or cardiac glycosides such as digitalis/digoxin, or if symptoms persist or worsen. In case of hypersensitivity, discontinue use. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.