Oregano is a powerful antioxidant derived from the oregano herb. Oil of Oregano has been used traditionally for a wide range of ailments, including colds and flus indigestion, dental cavities, respiratory disorders, rheumatoid arthritis and urinary tract infections. It is currently being studied by for its antimicrobial properties ranging from antiviral, antibacterial to antiparasitic. Carvacrol is a constituent found naturally in oregano oil and has been shown through research to give oil of oregano its potent antimicrobial and antioxidant characteristic.
Benefits of Oil of Oregano:
- Potent Antioxidant to combat free radicals
- Antimicrobial properties
- Help fight off infections such as colds and flus
Orange Naturals Oil of Oregano Features:
- Superior quality oregano oil – cold-pressed from wildcrafted oregano grown from mountains of the Mediterranean
- A high content of 75-80% carvacrol
- Suspended in medium chain triglycerides (MCT) from coconut and palm oil. (A preferred choice for an oil base vs olive oil as MCT oil from coconut and palm does not change its molecular structure or go rancid from light, heat or over time)
- Packs a punch with a hint of natural orange flavour added
- Easy to use dropper
Each drop (equal to 0.033 ml) contains 1 part wildcrafted oil of oregano (Oreganum vulgare), consisting of a minimum of 75% carvacrol, in a non-medicnal base of 3 parts medium chain triglycerides and natural orange flavour.
Recommended Use: Antimicrobial and a source of antioxidant.
Directions: Adults 18 and over - take 4-6 drops per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
For a less intense taste, take it one drop at a time, under the tongue or put a drop into some honey and enjoy!
Caution: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you have a hypersensitivity or are allergic to herbs in the Laminacea family (such as basil, hyssop, lavender, marjoram, mint, sage and thyme). Please talk to your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking any mediciation including antiplatelet medication or blood thinners. Discontinue use if you experience gastrointestinal upset. Do not use if safety seal under cap is broken. Keep out of reach of children.