Mulberries have been a prized superfruit since ancient times. While there are many types of mulberries, black-purple mulberries are particularly large, juicy and delicious, producing the most balanced sweet to tart flavor profile compared to the sweeter white or red varieties. Due to their intense black-purple color, black-purple mulberries contain a protective host of antioxidants.
They are also a source of Vitamin C, Iron, Calcium and Fiber. Hand harvested when ripe they are naturally dried in order to ensure the highest concentration of both nutritional vibrancy and flavor. There are no fillers, flavors, additives, preservatives, dyes, artificial colors, sulfites, oils, juice concentrates, sugars or sweeteners added.
Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
Key Features and Benefits
• Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
• An excellent source of Vitamin C
• A source of Calcium and Iron
• A high source of Fiber
• A delicious addition to smoothies and trail mixes
• Vine ripened and naturally dried to ensure the highest concentration of nutritional vibrancy and flavor
• Whole dried black mulberries with a delicious taste
• No fillers, flavors, additives, preservatives, dyes, artificial colors, sulfites, oils, coatings, juice concentrates, sugars or sweeteners added. Compounds Vitamin C Vitamin E Carotenoids Lutein Zeaxanthin Flavonoids Quercetin Rutin Anthocyanins Hydroxystilbenes Resveratrol
Black mulberries are ideal for snacks, cereals, yogurt, desserts, jams, chutneys, savory dishes, salads and smoothies.
Organic Traditions Mulberries can be eaten alone as a delicious snack or combined with other Organic Traditions superfoods in order to create a nutritious trail mix.
Add them to your favorite herbal tea to add a touch of sweetness.
Make purées, spreads, jams and sauces. Add them to raw superfood energy bars and cookies and use for baking.
Add 1-3 tablespoons of Organic Traditions Black Mulberries to your favorite smoothie recipe to create a nourishing antioxidant-rich smoothie.
Certified Organic Black Mulberries (Morus Nigra).