Blueberries have long been revered as an antioxidant rich superfruit. They are a source of Vitamin C and Manganese. Antioxidant flavonoids known as anthocyanins give blueberries their striking indigo-purple rich pigment.
Organic Traditions Blueberry powder is a concentrated blueberry powder with one tablespoon serving equal to ½ cup of fresh blueberries. Organic Traditions Blueberry powder is made from a proprietary low temperature drying process to ensure optimal nutrient, enzyme and antioxidant integrity not to mention an incredible, intense blueberry taste with no fillers, flavors, sweeteners or excipients added.
Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
Key Features and Benefits
• Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
• A source of Vitamin C and Manganese
• One serving equal to a ½ cup of fresh blueberries
• Proprietary low temperature drying process for optimal nutrient, enzyme and antioxidant integrity
• Excellent solubility and incredible taste
• No fillers, flavors, binders, sweeteners or excipients added. Compounds Vitamin C Folic acid Manganese Magnesium Potassium Fibre Pectin Anthocyanins Procyanidins Flavonols
Add 1-3 teaspoons of Organic Traditions Blueberry powder to water, coconut water, your favorite juice or to smoothies. As there are no binders or excipients added, contents may settle so stir while drinking if mixing it with water or juice.
Mix the powder with yogurt, fresh berries and cereal or make delicious, healthy raw desserts.
Add 1-3 teaspoons of Organic Traditions Blueberry powder to your favorite smoothie recipe to create a nourishing, antioxidant rich smoothie.
Certified Organic Blueberry Powder (Vaccinium Angustifolium).