For Healthy Gastrointestinal Function. Have Nature and Science on Your Side. More isn’t always better. When it comes to probiotics, the potency and stability of the strains are what count the most.
PURICA Probiotic Intensive GI is a patented blend of three unique clinical probiotic strains designed to promote a healthy gastrointestinal tract.
- It is a blend of three clinically-researched strains (Pediococcus acidilactici CECT 7483, Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7485 and Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7484) designed to optimize gastrointestinal function and promote gut comfort.
- It helps to reduce IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome).
- Backed by a published clinical trial (randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled design), it reduces occasional gas and bloating and improves gut-related anxiety and discomfort.
PURICA Probiotic Intensive GI promotes a healthy G.I. tract:
- Helps support intestinal/gastrointestinal health.
- Helps maintain healthy gut flora and promotes diversity of microbiome.
- Improves gut-related anxiety and discomfort (in six weeks).
- Helps improve the quality of life in patients with diarrhea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Reduces occasional gas and bloating.
- Supports GI balance and gut homeostasis, supporting regularity.
- Supports overall health and physical/mental performance on the strength of greater gut comfort (achieves significant improvement in Quality of Life scores – over 75% of subjects reported improved QOL).
- Helps reduce symptoms of lactose intolerance such as abdominal pain and flatulence.
INGREDIENTS & DOSAGE Medicinal ingredients: (each capsule contains):
|Pediococcus acidilactici KABP™ 021||1 billion cfu|
|Lactobacillus plantarum KABP™ 022||1 billion cfu|
|Lactobacillus plantarum KABP™ 023||1 billion cfu|
Non-medicinal ingredients: Hypromellose, maltodextrin, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, d-manitol, dextrose, sodium ascorbate, sodium citrate, trehalose.
Recommended dose: One capsule per day. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics.
Recommended use or purpose: Source of probiotics designed to promote a favourable gut flora and support intestinal/gastrointestinal health. Helps improve gut-related anxiety/discomfort in 6 weeks. Helps improve quality of life in patients with diarrhea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Cautions and warnings: Consult a physician prior to use if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (i.e. diarrhea) occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days. Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition.