Betaine HCl, Pancreatin, Bromelain, Papain, Ginger, Pepsin, Cellulase, Hemicellulase, Lactase, Peppermint and Black Pepper. A complete and most complex formulation specifically designed for good digestion and for maintaining stomach health.
Ingredients and their functions at a glance:
- Betaine Hyrochloride provides hydrochloric acid to dissolve the ingested food and prepare it for digestion.
- Pancreatic enzymes provides protease, amylase, and lipase to help digest protein, carbohydrates and fat.
- Bromelain and Papain proteolytic enzymes to further help breaking down proteins.
- Cellulase and Hemicellulase enzymes to help digest plant fiber and to break down fruits, veggies & grains.
- Ginger to help relieve digestive upset/disturbances including lack of appetite, nausea, digestive spasms, indigestion, dyspepsia and flatulent colic (carminative).
- Lactase helps to digest lactose in milk and diary products.
- Black pepper and Peppermint to aid and improve overall digestion.
Each Capsule Contains:
Betaine HCL - 250 mg
Papain - 100,000 FCC PU
Bromelain (stem) - 600,000 FCC PU
Pancreatin (pancreatic enzymes) - 50 mg
Protease - 5,000 USP
Triacylglycerol lipase - 400 USP
Alpha-amylase - 5,000 USP
Zingiber officinale (root) 10:1 PE - 20 mg
Mentha piperita 10:1 PE - 10 mg
Cellulase - 400 FCC CU
Hemicellulase- 250 FCC HU
Piper nigrum - 5 mg
Pepsin A - 60,000 FCC
Lactase (beta-Galactosidase) - 250 FCC ALU
Non Medicinal Ingredients:
Microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose (capsule shell).