Our synergistic Cardio blend brings together three clinically-researched strains (Lactobacillus plantarum) that offer different mechanisms to promote optimal lipid metabolism. PURICA Probiotic Cardio supports heart function and overall cardiovascular health.
PURICA Probiotic Cardio is a patented blend of three unique clinically-researched strains of Lactobacillus plantarum designed to support heart function and promote overall cardiovascular health. It was developed to improve the metabolism of cholesterol in the blood. It offers a series of mechanisms to facilitate optimal lipid metabolism.
- It is a synergistic blend of probiotics, vitamins and minerals designed to optimize heart health.
- It provides “triple strength” for heart health by supporting healthy Cholesterol LDL, HDL and Triglycerides already in the normal range.
- It is backed by two published clinical trials (randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled design).
PURICA Probiotic Cardio promotes heart function and overall cardiovascular health.
- Clinically shown to improve the metabolism of cholesterol in the blood.
- It produces BSH enzyme, which degrades bile salts, preventing them from emulsifying cholesterol and thereby hindering its absorption into the blood.
- Produces SCFAs, which inhibit the body’s own production of cholesterol or remove cholesterol from the blood to the liver.
- Helps to bind the cholesterol, thereby preventing its absorption into the blood and facilitating its excretion.
- Supports healthy Total Cholesterol LDL and HDL levels already in the normal range.
- Maintains a healthy Triglyceride level already in the normal range.
- Synergistic effect with statin.
- Effective against both dietary and endogenous cholesterol.
- Reduction of oxidized LDL Cholesterol related to blood vein health.
The three specific triple Lactobacillus plantarum strains showed under clinical test conditions a high capability of surviving under harsh gastrointestinal tract (GI) conditions, including resistance to acids and bile. The strains also showed the ability to adhere to intestinal epithelial cells. They produce large amounts of bile salt hydrolase, which helps to control levels of cholesterol.
INGREDIENTS & DOSAGE Medicinal ingredients (each capsule contains):
|Lactobacillus plantarum KABP™ 011||0.4 billion cfu|
|Lactobacillus plantarum KABP™ 012||0.4 billion cfu|
|Lactobacillus plantarum KABP™ 013||0.4 billion cfu|
Non-medicinal ingredients: Hypromellose, maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, d-manitol, dextrose, sodium ascorbate, sodium citrate, trehalose.
Recommended dose: One capsule per day. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics.
Recommended use or purpose: Source of probiotics to support gastrointestinal health and cardiovascular health by promoting favourable gut flora and healthy cholesterol level in hypercholesterolemic individuals.
Cautions and warnings: Consult a physician prior to use if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (i.e. diarrhea) occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days. Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition.