- Certified Organic Milk Thistle Capsules; a liver protectant, supports optimal liver function – now with 2X more silymarin than our previous offering
- Milk Thistle is a classic liver protectant herb, favoured for centuries by Western herbalists and physicians, and is the plant most well-researched for the treatment of liver disease
- Milk Thistle: Increases the rate of protein synthesis in liver cells and encourages subsequent repair after injury to cells
- Silymarin: the antioxidant, free radical reducing component thought to inhibit the binding of toxins to liver cell membrane receptors. At 16% silymarin you will find higher, but at a trade-off… this level retains the benefits of the whole herb PLUS maximizes the silymarin content without the use of harsh chemicals, only water for us! This Holistic Herb Approach is the cornerstone of our quality and effectiveness
Who it’s for:
- Those who want timelessly effective natural protection and detoxification for their liver
- Anyone looking for a regenerative tonic to help cope with any kind of liver overload
- Mitigation of liver problems arising from chronic alcohol abuse, recreational or pharmaceutical drug use, environmental contaminants, the ingestion of chemically raised meats and vegetables, mushroom poisoning, poor quality water, etc.
- Reduction of injury to the liver caused by acute and chronic viral hepatitis, fatty liver, cirrhosis, and chemotherapy regimens
- The convenience of a capsule
Adults: take 1 capsule 2 times daily on an empty stomach. Use for a minimum of 3 weeks to see beneficial result
Each capsule contains 500 mg of dried Certified Organic Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum, seed) standardized to 80 mg of silymarin
Cautions and Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Stop use if hypersensitivity occurs