Used in traditional Herbal Medicine as a diuretic to support a healthy urinary tract.
- Bladder control (Urinary Incontinence)
- Mild or uncomplicated benign infections of the lower urinary tract
- Neutralizes acidity in urine – reduces accumulation of uric acid in urine
- Noticeable results experienced by most people in 1-4 weeks
- Diuretic – increases urine flow
- Anti-inflammatory, Anti-septic, Anti-bacterial formula
- Soothe, strengthen and tonify the urinary passages
- Manufactured in a GMP Certified, NNHPD and USFDA inspected facility
Medicinal Ingredients (per ml):
Birch leaf (Betula pendula) 268.7 mg, Bilberry leaf (Vaccinium myrtillus) 201 mg, Uva ursi leaf (Arctostaphylos uva – ursi) 132.8 mg, Juniper fruit (Juniperus communis) 91.3 mg, Saw Palmetto fruit (Serenoa repens) 91.3 mg, White willow bark (Salix alba) 45.6 mg, Linden flower (Tilia x europaea) 45.6 mg, Nettle Leaf (Urtica dioica) 45.6 mg, Corn silk stigma (Zea mays) 45.6 mg, Goldenseal root (Hydrastis canadensis) 32.6 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Water, ethanol, glycerine, natural spearmint flavour.
Recommended Dose: Adults take 1mL orally, 3 times daily. Do not take with highly acidic foods (e.g. citrus fruits and juice) or medications which may acidify urine. Take a few hours before or after any medication or natural health product.
Store away from children, in original container out of direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate