Sunwarrior Supergreens are grown in pristine, volcanic soil, which nurtures the organic, green superfoods, with trace minerals and plenty of chlorophyll. Sunwarrior uses a cold-drying process using specialized wind tunnels to protects the heat-sensitive bioactive components and phyto-nutrients, making a superior raw, green superfood beverage that is bio-available and perfect for anyone who needs a little more green in their life.
ADD IT TO YOUR SMOOTHIE: Ormus Supergreens is the perfect addition to your smoothies! Try adding fruit, greens, superfoods, boosters, spices, ice, and more to make smoothies that are as unique, delicious, and super swanky as you are.
OUR BODIES CRAVE REAL FOOD: We believe that plants provide the cleanest and most powerful foods, rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and phytonutrients we’re just beginning to understand. Our bodies crave real food, especially in this age where we heavily process everything we eat, stripping out all the benefits and nutrition well before we have a chance to use them.
TURN BACK TO NATURE: It’s time to turn back to nature for what we’re missing, to the wonderful plants that capture solar energy in a near magical way and then offer it to us so freely. Join Sunwarrior in our mission to renew ourselves, our minds, our bodies, and our world. Together, we truly can transform the planet one warrior at a time.
Whole Leaf Powder Blend (Organic Whole Leaf Alfalfa Powder, Organic Whole Barley Grass Powder, Organic Whole Wheat Grass Powder, Organic Whole Moringa oleifera Leaf Powder, Organic Whole Oat Grass Powder), Dehydrated Juice Blend (Dehydrated Organic Alfalfa Leaf Juice, Dehydrated Organic Barley Grass Juice, Dehydrated Organic Wheat Grass Juice, Dehydrated Organic Oat Grass Juice), Organic Ginger Root, Probiotic Blend (L-acidophilus, L-plantarum, L-casei, L-rhamnosus, B-lactis, L-salivarius, B-bifidum).
Full Description and Detailed Information
Alfalfa: Alfalfa is an interesting plant in that, for its size, it has extensive root structures that spread out and go deep to pull up minerals from multiple levels in the soil, many of which may not be available on the surface. This makes alfalfa extremely nutritious, rich in essential vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients.
- Aids in the removal of toxins from the blood, liver, and kidneys
- Alkalizes the body
- Eases digestion and acts as a natural laxative
Barley Grass: Rich in B vitamins, chlorophyll, carotenoids, iron, calcium, protein, and vitamin C, barley grass is a veritable superfood that is often overlooked for the sweeter wheat grass. Wheat grass and barley grass are very similar to one another nutritionally. Together they balance each other out for the best mix of nutrients.
- Naturally detoxifies
- Contains the enzyme SOD (superoxide dismutase), a powerful antioxidant that protects cells against free radicals damage and cellular aging
- Aids digestion with potent enzymes
- Helps naturally hydrate the body with organic electrolytes
Wheatgrass: Wheatgrass is considered by many to be the healthiest substance on the planet. It certainly packs in an amazing amount of vitamins, minerals, beneficial enzymes, antioxidants, and phytonutrients into each tiny blade.
- Nourishes cells with easily absorbed nutrients
- Alkalizes the body
- Aids digestion
- Helps detoxify and cleanse the body
- Boosts immune system
- Speeds healing and soothes wounds
Oat Grass: Another cereal grass, like wheat and barley grass, that provides concentrated vitamins, minerals, and essential nutrients packed into the tender young leaves. Oat grass is rich in over 70 revitalizing minerals.
- Easily digested for quick assimilation of nutrients
- Aids in digestion with powerful enzymes and fiber
- Cleans and detoxifies with chlorophyll
- Another source of the enzyme SOD (superoxide dismutase), a powerful antioxidant that protects cells against free radicals damage and cellular aging
Moringa: Moringa is one of the newest superfoods to be discovered and is being used through the world to combat hunger and malnutrition. Called the tree of life by many, moringa is rich in vitamins, minerals, protein, essential fatty acids, and a host of beneficial phytonutrients.
- Provides a sense of well-being due to cellular nourishment
- Rich in antioxidants that clean up free radicals and prevent cellular aging
- Does not oxidize or spoil easily
- Aids digestion
- Boosts the immune system
- Raises energy levels
Spinach: Spinach is one of the healthiest leafy greens available, rich in iron, magnesium, calcium, fiber, vitamin K, carotenoids, manganese, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, potassium, zinc, and copper.
- Aids digestion with rich amount of fiber
- Reduces oxidative stress caused by free radicals
- Helps mineralize bones for strength
- Protects eyes from age-related degeneration
- Improves the health and appearance of skin
- Boosts immune function
Ginger Root: Ginger root has always been used to ease nausea, sea sickness, diarrhea, and morning sickness, but it is gaining attention as a potent anti-inflammatory and pain reducer, too. Apart from the ability to ease and sooth digestive problems and lessen pain, ginger root is being studied for its effects against cancer, fungi, bacteria, and diabetes. It is also rich in amino acids, calcium, magnesium, iron, and essential fatty acids.
- Effectively lessens pain
- Aids digestion and helps in the absorption of nutrients
- Improves the immune system and aids in destroying invading microbes
- Aids in detoxification
Allergen Notice: This product is manufactured in a facility that may also manufacture products containing peanuts or tree nuts.