Thorne Basic Prenatal
Multi-vitamin and mineral supplement for pregnant and breastfeeding women. Helps to form red blood cells and helps in their proper function. Helps to reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily at least three months prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy. Helps to support normal early fetal development. Helps to support normal early development of the fetal brain and spinal cord.
Basic Prenatal is a comprehensive formula designed for the special nutritional needs of pregnancy. It contains nutrients in their most easily absorbed and utilized forms that are essential for the mother and child. Sometimes prenatal formulas can cause nausea; however, because of the use of moderate amounts of highly bioavailable nutrients, Basic Prenatal is easy on the stomach.
Benefits of Thorne’s Basic Prenatal at each stage:
• Daily multi-vitamin/mineral support for a woman of childbearing age.
• Provides beneficial nutrients that are important from the moment of conception.
• Folate facilitates healthy brain and spinal cord development.* Basic Prenatal includes the bioactive form of folate – 5-MTHF.
• Vitamins C, B6, and K have been shown to benefit “morning sickness.”*
• Contains the well-absorbed and well-researched iron bisglycinate to meet a pregnant woman’s increased need for iron.
• Provides the extra nutrients needed for continued healthy fetal development and to prepare mom and baby for birth.*
After Pregnancy through Nursing
• Nutritional support for increased demand for calcium and vitamin D in the diet.
|Boron (Glycinate Complex)||334mcg|
|Calcium (Citrate Malate)||60mg|
|Chromium (Nicotinate Glycinate)||34mcg|
|Iodine (Potassium Iodide)||50mcg|
|Magnesium (Citrate and Malate)||30mg|
|Vitamin A (Palmitate)||200mcg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin HCI)||1.67mg|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)||67mcg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium)||1.67mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)||10mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||6mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate)||4mg|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||50mg|
|Vitamin E (d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acid Succinate)||11.2mg|
|Other Ingredients: Calcium Laurate, Hypromellose Capsule|