Vitamin B6 is essential for amino acid metabolism, neurotransmitter synthesis, glycogen breakdown, hemoglobin synthesis, conversion of tryptophan to niacin, and fatty acid metabolism. Multi-B #6 supplies vitamin B6 in two forms – pyridoxine HCl and the active, tissue-ready pyridoxal 5'-phosphate (P5P).
- 100 mg of B6 in the form of pyridoxine HCl (85 mg) and active, tissue-ready pyridoxal 5- phosphate (P5P; 15 mg); the former formula contained 250 mg pyridoxine HCl and no P5P.
- 30 mg of B2 in the form of riboflavin (25 mg) and active, tissue-ready riboflavin 5'- phosphate (R5P; 5 mg); the former formula contained 25 mg of riboflavin and no R5P.
- Thiamine – 40 mg; the former formula contained 50 mg
- Pantothenic acid – 45 mg (the previous formula contained 46 mg)
- Biotin, niacinamide, 5-MTHF, methylcobalamin, and choline (listed as just the choline content, not choline citrate) remain the same
A multi-vitamin supplement that is a factor in the maintenance of good health. Helps to maintain cognitive functions. Helps to maintain the body's ability to metabolize nutrients. Helps in energy production. Helps in the normal function of the immune system.
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin HCI)||40mg|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)||100mcg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||30mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)||80mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||45mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate)||100mg|
|Other Ingredients: Calcium Laurate, Cellulose, Hypromellose Capsule, Silicon Dioxide|