N-acetylcysteine (NAC) is a sulfur-containing amino acid that facilitates the production of glutathione. NAC is a powerful antioxidant that promotes healthy immune function and helps protect the body from toxic insults and oxidative stress.
Benefits of NAC:
- Promotes the thinning of mucus in the lungs, making it easier to clear*
- Promotes optimal immune function*
- Supports liver and kidney detoxification and aids in the clearance of heavy metals such as mercury and cadmium*
- Protects the liver and kidneys from toxic insults*
- Acts as a potent antioxidant
In a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, NAC positively impacted lymphocyte cell numbers, white cells that are crucial to normal immune function.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Hypromellose Capsule, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide
Recommended Use or Purpose:
NAC helps reduce the frequency and severity of flu-like symptoms. NAC may be used as a supportive therapy in the treatment of respiratory inflammation.
Recommended Dose (Adults):
Take 1 capsule three times daily with meals providing protein, or as recommended by your health professional. Consult a health professional for use beyond 6 months.