Orange TKO is a citrus cleaner/degreaser made from the peel of the orange. It is an emulsifier which contains no synthetic chemicals, petroleum distillates, or detergents. It is also 100% environmentally friendly, biodegradable, and non-toxic.
Orange TKO comes as a concentrate which can be diluted with water to handle the toughest industrial cleaning problems, but is safe enough to use in the home, around children and animals. Industrially, Orange TKO can be used for cleaning grease, oil, tar, adhesives, or caulking, as well as numerous other cleaning applications. It is non-corrosive, leaves no residue, and is safe for employees to work with. In the home, Orange TKO can be used for all of your cleaning applications. It is very effective for stains and odors in carpets and laundry.
- Replace hazardous chemicals with Orange TKO - environmentally friendly and biodegradable. Orange TKO allows you to help protect our environment! Safe to use around children and pets!
- Orange TKO can be used for any cleaning application - one product for all uses!
- When using Orange TKO, there are no harsh odours, and no problem with skin contact. It leaves a fresh citrus scent.
- Windows, mirrors, appliances, chandeliers, dusting furniture, chrome, stainless steel... Anything you want to shine!
- If windows and mirrors streak, solution is too strong. Add more water.
- Walls, floors, silk plants, countertops, cupboards... Anything that needs a light cleaning!
- Use in carpet cleaner instead of shampoo - there are no soap suds to clean up, and it leaves no residue in your carpet! Always pre-mix.
Do Not put concentrate into plastic dispensers!
- Use in your garden and on your pets.
- Use on indoor plants.Use light mix only on your house plants!
- Cleans jewelry, but do not use on cosmetic jewelry or glued on medallions.
- Stains in carpets, fabrics, upholstery (more details later), kitchen grease, bathtubs, showers, sinks, venetian blinds... Anywhere you need a powerful general purpose cleaner.
- For stains on arborite, bathtubs, sinks, or any other hard surface, allow time to emulsify and put some baking soda on your cloth before rubbing off.
- Ovens, tough stains in laundry and carpets, paint brushes and rollers, rust, barbecues, fireplace windows, glue, adhesives, tape residue, scuff marks...
- Permanent felt marker, gum, candle and crayon wax.
Caution: Do not use concentrated Orange TKO on plastics, fiberglass, or plexiglas!
- Spray on general purpose mix, allow 1 - 2 minutes to emulsify and then remove with a damp cloth in a twisting motion so as not to spread the stain. For difficult stains, you may use a strong mix or spray some concentrate on the stain with your general mix.
- Warm oven to a maximum of 200 degrees F, turn off and spray with strong mix of Orange TKO. Allow time to emulsify. If necessary, agitate with scouring pad and baking soda. Soak oven racks in tub with 1
- 2 tbsp. of TKO.
- Pre-spray stains with general or strong mix. Let sit for 1 - 2 minutes, then wash as usual. For tough stains or heavily soiled clothes, soak overnight in light or general mix. Rub spots to help loosen stains, and then wash as usual in the morning. Do not discard solution for soaking - reuse next time! For extreme laundry problems, soak overnight as above, but add 1 ounce of TKO to the washing machine and repeat agitation cycle.
- Spray concentrate into bowl. Leave sit for 5 minutes to emulsify, then scrub. Leaves a fresh citrus scent.
- Pour concentrate into drain. Allow time to emulsify, then flush with hot water.
- Use strong mix of TKO. Allow 5 minutes to emulsify, then remove with a damp cloth. If necessary, you may add TKO to paint solvents.
Hard Water Stains
- Spray on general or strong mix. Let sit 1 - 2 minutes before wiping off. For difficult stains, try adding a little vinegar or put baking soda on your cloth.
Flood and Fire
- Spray area with general or strong mix of Orange TKO until smoke and musty odors disappear. Eliminates smoke smell from clothing.
- Emulsifies skunk odor and odors from footwear, garbage and diaper pails, smoke, fish, manure, sewer back-ups, pets, sick rooms and vehicles. Spray the odor source directly with general mix. If necessary, spray in the air. Works great just to freshen up a room. Destroys any odor!
- Add 1/2 tsp. Orange TKO to the water after your dishwasher starts. Eliminates film on dishes and makes glasses sparkle!
The following instructions are guidelines only, and dilution may be modified for your own purposes. The basic mixes are:
- Mist: 1/2 ounce (15ml) per gallon of water or 1/2 tsp. in 24oz spray bottle
- Light: 1 ounce (30ml) per gallon of water or 1 tsp. in 24oz spray bottle
- General: 2 ounces (60ml) per gallon of water or 1-2 tbsp. in 24oz spray bottle
- Strong: 10-20 ounces per gallon of water or 4-8 tbsp. in 24oz spray bottle
It is impossible to list all of the uses for Orange TKO. If your application is not listed, TKO directly. The use of Orange TKO is limited only by your imagination!