Why Utiva UTI Test Strips?
- The same type of tests that most doctors use in clinic to check for a UTI.
- Utiva UTI Test Strips have 3 tests in one box. Easy to carry when traveling.
- Self-testing is simple and convenient. Provides results in just 2 minutes.
- Easy to use UTI test strips for checking at your convenience.
Can I use these UTI Test Strips instead of going to see my doctor?
The UTI test strips are convenient and easy to use for screening a UTI in the comfort of your home. It is advisable to use it only if you experience any of the UTI symptoms. If you show a positive result, you must immediately see your doctor. However, if you show a negative result but have symptoms, we still advise you to consult with your healthcare provider.
How accurate is the test?
The Utiva UTI test strips are clinically accurate. These rapid tests are similar to what some clinics use to quickly screen for a UTI before doing a urine culture. The results of the UTI test strips have been compared to another commercial test. The study shows 94.4% accuracy for the Leukocyte test and 98.4% for the Nitrite test.
Directions for Use:
1. Hold the test strip in urine stream for 1 or 2 seconds.
2. Wait 2 minutes.
3. Compare results with the included results chart.