- Excellent source of calcium and other nutrients
- Bone health
- Joint health
Bone Basics™ is a multi-nutrient formula designed to support bone health. It features a hydroxyapatite complex (MCHC), a lyophilized extract of bovine bone derived from New Zealand pasture-fed, free-range livestock not subjected to routine antibiotics or rBGH, and is demonstrated to produce smaller calcium spikes than other types of supplemental calcium. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Increases calcium absorption
- Stimulates bone growth
- Demonstrated to produce smaller blood calcium spikes than other types of supplemental calcium
- Effective sources of nutrients in research-based doses and forms
|Serving Size: 6 Capsules||Amount Per Serving|
|Calcium (bone meal [MCHC], tricalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate)*||1000 mg|
|Phosphorus (bone meal [MCHC], tricalcium phosphate)*||455 mg|
|Boron (citrate)||700 mcg|
|Copper (citrate)||1 mg|
|Magnesium (citrate, oxide)||420 mg|
|Manganese (bisglycinate)||5 mg|
|Zinc (citrate)||11 mg|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||200 mg|
MK-7 (from soy)
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||1000 IU/25 mcg|
|Glucosamine Sulfate KCl (vegan)||300 mg|
|*Ossein Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Complex (MCHC) is lyophilized bone meal guaranteed free of bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE).|
|Non-medicinal ingredients: tocopherols, sunflower oil, coconut oil, gum Arabic, sucrose, starch, tricalcium and dicalcium phosphate, rice extract, sodium ascorbate, sodium stearyl fumarate. Capsule: hypromellose.|
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, dairy or eggs.
Suggested Use: Take up to 6 capsules daily with meals, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or taking blood thinners. Some people may experience diarrhea. May contain soy.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or taking blood thinners. Some people may experience diarrhea. May contain soy.
- Calcium & phosphorus – MCHC, a lyophilized, defatted bone tissue from free-range, pasture-fed New Zealand bovine livestock not subjected to routine antibiotics or rBGH.
- Guaranteed free of bovine spongiform encephalopathy
- Vitamin D3 - Lanolin from sheep wool
- Glucosamine - New vegetarian source
- MK-7 - Soy